‘Chef’s Table’: a Tasty New Netflix Series that Goes Inside the Kitchens of 6 World-Renowned Cooks [VIDEO]
Given the popularity of House of Cards and Orange Is The New Black, it’s no wonder Netflix is releasing even more original series.
Its latest, Chef’s Table, follows six internationally renowned cooks through their lives and kitchens. You’ll get to hear about and see the chefs as they explain the challenges and joys of running successful restaurants.
Each episode focuses on a different chef:
- 1) Ben Shewry (Attica Restaurant in Melbourne, Australia)
2) Magnus Nilsson (Fäviken in Järpen Sweden),
3) Francis Mallmann (El Restaurante Patagonia Sur in Buenos Aires, Argentina),
4) Niki Nakayama (N/Naka Restaurant in Los Angeles, CA, USA),
5) Dan Barber (Blue Hill Restaurant at Stone Barns and in New York City, USA)
6) Massimo Bottura (Osteria Francescana in Modena, Italy)
Travel around the culinary with these cooks in the new Netflix series Chef’s Table!