Would you like to become an author for DashBurst.com?
We cover a broad range of topics like social media, marketing, tech and design. We’re not actively hiring right now but always interested to meet experienced bloggers knowledgeable in these areas and other similar related fields. We always love to feature interesting new media like videos, photos, guides, infographics, presentations and more. Take a look at our blog and topic categories to get a better idea of the type of content we’re looking for.
So why should you write for DashBurst?
DashBurst is one of the fastest growing communities on the web with over 275,000 page views/month since our launch in February of 2013. Our content has been featured on the likes of Business Insider, Social Media Today, AllTwitter and Visually. By contributing to our site you will gain new exposure from our robust audience of over 155,000 subscribers across Twitter (133,000), Facebook (11,000), Pinterest (5,000), Google+ (2,000), RSS (2,000), LinkedIn (1,000), Tumblr (1,000) and more!
So if you’re interested in writing for us professionally, please email us the following information (at info(@)dashhburst.com):
1. What are your strongest topics? e.g. social media, web design, Android etc.
2. What type of professional experience and education do you have? (feel free to send a resume or cv)
3. Do you have experience writing in WordPress?
4. Link specific examples of your writing, preferably published online.
5. Link your social profiles like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Blogs, or any other source of activity.
6. Which of the 3 writing opportunities are you most interested in?
7. Why do you think your writing would be a good fit for the DashBurst community?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet DashBurst’s writers: